How to enable One-Click Trading in Alveo 1.5.1
1. Click on the File icon in the top left menu bar.
2. Select "Alveo Settings" from the drop-down box.
3. Click the Yes/No switch next to "Enable One-Click Trading (Chart)" and "Enable One-Click Trading (Market Watch) in the "Settings" dialog box.
4. Close this dialog box by clicking the X in the top right corner.
5. Now, click on the 'One-Click Trading' icon from the menu bar along the top
6. You can now position your One-Click Trading box within your platform.
You may adjust your quantity, stop loss, take profit, and trailing stop between the Buy and Sell buttons, note that any default variables you have set up will be applied here. Simply click on either Buy or Sell depending on what kind of trade you would like to place and the order will be automatically placed and it will be displayed in your Orders window.
*To check your version of Alveo: click on the “Help” button on the top of your platform and select “About” from the bottom of the drop-down menu; you will see a box pop up that states what version you are on.