It is important to note that when looking to insert this indicator on a chart the name is "Bands" in the indicators dropdown box.
To learn more about the Bands indicator read the glossary article Bollinger Bands.
The default settings for this indicator are, Deviation: 2 and Period: 10. Generally, the deviation is kept at 2 but it can be changed by following these steps
1. Right click on the chart where the indicator is found.
2. Select "Indicators" from the dropdown box.
3. Select "Bands" from the list in the left area of the "Indicator List" dialog box. The highlighted indicator is the indicator whose settings are displayed in the right area of the same dialog box.
4. You can then proceed to make the desired changes by adjusting the number in the quantity bars next to "Deviation".
5. Click "Ok" at the bottom of the dialog box.
To learn how to change other settings on this indicator refer to the following articles: