You can change the color and other settings of specific elements in an indicator.
In Alveo 1.5.*
1. Right-click on the chart and select "Indicator" from the drop-down menu.
2. Select the indicator you would like to edit from the list on the left hand side of the pop-up window.
2. Under the advanced settings, click the drop-down arrow to the right of "Series."
3. Use the "Color" option in the Series dialogue box to select the desired color of your indicator.
4. After you have selected your color, click back over to the "Indicator List" box and select "Ok."
*To check your version of Alveo: click on the “Help” button on the top of your platform and select “About” from the bottom of the drop-down menu; you will see a box pop up that states what version you are on.