The style of how the price is displayed on charts can be changed from the default candlestick bars:
To view a video that explains how to change your price style, click here. Otherwise, follow the step by step instructions below.
In Alveo 1.4.22
1. Click "CHART" in the top menu bar.
2. Hover over "Price Style" and select the style you would like from the dropdown box.
In Alveo 1.5.1
1. Right click on your chart.
2. Click on "Price Style"
3. Select the price style you would like on that chart.
Another option is to:
1. Click the "Settings" icon in your chart toolbar.
2. When the Template Settings box appears, click the drop-down arrow next "Price Style" in the top right area of the dialogue box.
3. Select the price style you want, and click "Ok" at the bottom of the dialogue box.
*To check your version of Alveo: click on the “Help” button on the top of your platform and select “About” from the bottom of the drop-down menu; you will see a box pop up that states what version you are on.
**Currently, Alveo 1.5.1 is an update that is available, but not mandatory. To update to Alveo 1.5.1 click the “Help” button at the top of your platform and select, “Check for Updates.” Eventually, each platform will be required to update to Alveo 1.5.1