To learn more about what the Stochastic indicator represents visit the glossary.
The default settings for this indicator are 5,3,3 (K-Period 5, D-Period 3, Slowing 3). To adjust these simply
1. Right click on the chart where the indicator you would like to modify is found.
2. Select "Indicators" from the drop-down box.
3. Select the indicator you would like to modify from the list in the left area of the "Indicator List" dialog box. The highlighted indicator is the indicator whose settings are displayed in the right area of the same dialog box.
4. You can then proceed to make the desired changes by adjusting the numbers in the quantity bars next to "K-Period", "D-Period", and "Slowing".
The default value for the levels (the green horizontal lines) are set at 70% and 30%. If you would like to adjust these
For Alveo 1.5.1
1. Follow steps 1-3 from top instructions.
2. Click the drop-down arrow to the right of "Levels" in the Advanced settings located at the top of the dialogue box.
3. In the "Levels" box that appears, you will be able to add, remove, or edit levels.
To learn how to change other settings on this indicator refer to the following articles:
*To check your version of Alveo: click on the “Help” button on the top of your platform and select “About” from the bottom of the drop-down menu; you will see a box pop up that states what version you are on.