There are a few things you can try to get your Alveo working properly.
1. Be sure that you do not have more than 2 to 3 charts open at one time. Make sure you don't have more than 2-3 indicators on each chart. Make sure don't have more than 500 bars on each chart.
2. Try closing Alveo and opening it again.
3. Check your internet speed at www.speedtest.net You want your upload speed to at least 5 Mbps and download to be at least 3 Mbps. If it doesn't meet the minimum requirements contact your internet provider.
4. Try closing all of your other programs. Example: other browsers, games, platforms, etc.
5. Check your CPU usage. Click Ctrl + Alt + Delete on your keyboard. Select start task manager. Click on the Performance tab. You want your CPU usage to be 70% or below. The lower the number the better. Higher than 70% can cause Alveo to be sluggish.
6. Uninstall Alveo, restart your computer and then reinstall Alveo. Download software from the Apiary Fund website.
If the problem persists, call support at 801-701-1650.