To change the width of an indicator on a chart:
1. Left-click the chart where the indicator you would like to modify is found.
2. Right-click the chart and select "Indicators" in the drop-down box.
3. Select the indicator you would like to modify from the list found on the left side of the dialog box.
4. Click the drop-down arrow to the right of "Series."
5. In the "Series" dialogue box that pops up, you can use the "Width" input box to adjust the width of your indicators.
6. After you have adjusted the width, click back over to the "Indicator List" box and select "Ok."
*To check your version of Alveo: click on the “Help” button on the top of your platform and select “About” from the bottom of the drop-down menu; you will see a box pop up that states what version you are on.