There are a couple ways to set a stop loss or a take profit on the Alveo platform.
When placing an order:
1. Click the "Stop Loss" and/or "Take Profit" bar(s) in the "Place Order" dialog box.
2. Enter the price at which you would like to set your stop loss or take profit.
3. Confirm the other elements of your order and click "OK" in the "Place Order" dialog box.
If the trade has already been placed:
1. Locate the "Orders" tab where the active or pending trade is found.
2. Right click the trade you would like to modify.
3. Click "Modify Order" in the drop down box.
4. Follow steps 1-3 from the directions above.