To modify separate parts of an indicator:
For Alveo 1.5
1. Right click on the chart where the indicator you would like to modify is found.
2. Select "Indicators" from the drop-down box.
3. Select the indicator you would like to modify from the list found at the left of the "Indicator List" dialog box.
4. Click the drop-down arrow to the right of "Series."
5. Use the Series dialogue box to modify separate parts of your indicator of your indicator.
Note: Indicators with separate elements (for example: bands, stochastic, or MACD) you will need to select the specific element you want to edit by moving your cursor to the left side of the "Series" box.
6. After you have selected your color, click back over to the "Indicator List" box and select "Ok."
You may also change the color of an indicator when you initially place it on your chart:
1. Select the indicator you would like to place. If you don't know how to do this click here.
2. Once you are viewing the "UserCode Settings" dialog box, follow steps 4 - 6 in the above instructions.
*To check your version of Alveo: click on the “Help” button on the top of your platform and select “About” from the bottom of the drop-down menu; you will see a box pop up that states what version you are on.
**Currently, Alveo 1.5.1 is an update that is available, but not mandatory. To update to Alveo 1.5.1 click the “Help” button at the top of your platform and select, “Check for Updates.” Eventually, each platform will be required to update to Alveo 1.5.1